Please be aware that we have changed our appointment booking system to "Patient Access" Please ensure you have registered with Patient Access by clicking on the box below, to be able to use the appointment booking system. Thank you
Appointments can also be made by dialling direct the appropriate secretary (see telephone numbers here).
Appointments last for 10 minutes and are for one person only. Please ask your GP's secretary if you feel you will require longer. We strongly encourage patients to see their own doctor as this encourages good continuity of care. Your doctor's secretary can arrange for you to see a particular doctor for certain problems if you wish. All information is treated in total confidence.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Call as early as possible but avoid peak morning times for non-urgent calls or test results.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or you no longer need it, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer it to someone else.
- Be sure that you notify us of any change of address, telephone number or personal circumstances.
- The secretary may require some information from you to decide how best to help you and they may suggest you speak to the doctor to discuss the problem.
- We encourage patients to plan ahead and to see their usual doctor
Doctors and nurses are pleased to offer telephone advice.
Please telephone the secretary to arrange a time. This will usually be after morning surgery or before afternoon surgery.